Sage to Summit - COVID-19
The climbing gym is now open!
We are super excited to announce that the gym is now open for climbing and training. We'd like to say a huge thank you to all the members who stuck with us during the shutdown. To keep our members and community safe going forward, we've made some changes to our normal operations:
- Capacity: the bouldering area is limited to 7 climbers, and the weightroom to 3 people at any time.
- Drop in hours are 9a - 3p. You can view a live climber tally on our webpage to check in advance how many people are in the gym.
- Reservation hours are 3p - 9p. Make a reservation on our calendar here. Feel free to sign up for multiple back-to-back slots if you'd like to climb for more than one hour.
- Liquid chalk is required. No powdered chalk.
- Masks are required in the gym, and we ask that all members respect social distancing guidelines and maintain a 6ft spacing between climbers.
- Touch-less check in/out. We will be providing members with key-chain barcodes so you can scan in/out easily.
- No food in the gym.