Introducing the SOL Emergency Tent: a versatile and lightweight shelter that can fit two people in an emergency situation. This weatherproof tent is heat-reflective and comes with a convenient stuff sack that includes cord and a survival whistle. Light enough to throw in a pack to prep for a worst-case scenario in the backcountry.
- All-weather, heat-reflective material ensures protection in various conditions
- Waterproof and windproof metalized polyethylene construction
- Easy assembly with 6 grommeted corners and 30 ft. of 325 paracord (not included)
- Compact design weighing only 9.5 oz. when packed in the stuff sack (paracord not included)
- Stuff sack includes attached rescue whistle and tinder cord drawcord for fire starting
- Multiple uses: tent, sleeping bag, emergency blanket, ground cloth, or tarp.